This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krzysztof M. Ostaszewski

I know coach K, a.k.a. Mike Krzyzewski, is pronounced something like shashevski. Is Krzysztof M. Ostaszewski pronounced shushtoff ostashevski?
    Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

I know there's at least one person on this board that can answer this...
    Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken
      I know coach K, a.k.a. Mike Krzyzewski, is pronounced something like shashevski. Is Krzysztof M. Ostaszewski pronounced shushtoff ostashevski?
      I feel like I should ask if that rhymes with mushkoff mostaveshki - but I won't.

Actually, being from an area with a lot of Polish names, the first name is pronounced as CHRIS-toff. I think the last name is Os-ta-SHES-key, or something very close to that.
      "You better get to living, because dying's a pain in the ***." - Frank Sinatra

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_ar...blogger_id=174 - where I talk about the Blues and the NHL.

Comment

I need a tutor in Beaumont

Is there anyway I can find a tutor in Beaumont Texas .Do you know anyone?
        Please help me
        Peemsam

Comment

My name: Krzysztof Ostaszewski

Originally posted by Irish Blues
          I feel like I should ask if that rhymes with mushkoff mostaveshki - but I won't.
          Actually, being from an area with a lot of Polish names, the first name is pronounced as CHRIS-toff. I think the last name is Os-ta-SHES-key, or something very close to that.
          This is how my name is pronounced:

K-shish-tof Osta-shef-ski

and you can just call me Kris.

Yours,
          Krzys'
          Want to know how to pass actuarial exams? Go to: smartURL.it/pass

Comment

Working...
          X