Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help (This might interest you)

Here's the problem:

Mr. Smith , aged 35, wants to purchase a 10 year endowment insurance. A deat benefit of 10,000 pesos payable at the moment of death is given if he dies before reaching the age of 45. An endowment benefit of 7,000 pesos is given to him upon reaching 45. Find the Net Single Premium (NSP) for his plan, using the SOA-Illustrative Life table (ILT) @ 6% and UDD.

Hope you could help. Thanks in advance.

Please please please don't PM me your homework questions. You PMed me for the proof before, and twice for this one - your material is more advanced than mine (I'm only now studying for exam 'P'). It's very bad form to spam the board+people's inboxes for something as simple as a homework problem.

Originally posted by slughorn
    Here's the problem:

Mr. Smith , aged 35, wants to purchase a 10 year endowment insurance. A deat benefit of 10,000 pesos payable at the moment of death is given if he dies before reaching the age of 45. An endowment benefit of 7,000 pesos is given to him upon reaching 45. Find the Net Single Premium (NSP) for his plan, using the SOA-Illustrative Life table (ILT) @ 6% and UDD.

Hope you could help. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Shame on me....

My apology.....

Comment

Why not ask some of your friends in your classes to get together to do homework.
        Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

Working...
        X