exam FM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exam FM

can someone please help me? I don't have any financial background and I'm finding it hard to study from the book. Can someone refer me a website or videos on the internet wit financial mathematics videos?

Thanks.

The Infinite Actuary

I used this to study and passed on the first attempt.

www.theinfiniteactuary.com

It's not free, though. But it's worth it if this is what you are planning to do.

Comment

If you find that "study" material is hard for you, then you may consider A&J Study manual, of which I am the author. It was written in a way that is intuitive and interest-appealing. In addition, you can always have online discussion with me, which might ease you throughout the process of learning for this exam.

Feel free to send me a PM or email at [email protected] should you have any question! :smiloe:
      A&J Study Materials (anjstudymanual.com)

Provides study manuals and questions banks for exam P/1, FM/2 and MFE/3F

Comment

i think it's just math and business concept. I think to read it and know what to do with the problems and found it's not that difficult by the way you need "derivative market". probably need coma.

Comment

Try to search with google, you'll find a lot of useful sites.
          fusion

Comment

Believe it or not, the best, clearest study guide I've ever found is a free pdf online at Arkansas Tech. http://faculty.atu.edu/mfinan/actuaries.html and there are pdfs for P, FM and MFE!

Comment

thanks

thank you all.

Comment

examp, aren't you in mumbai? i've got a year old actex manual that i used to study for exam fm, if you want it.

Comment

Working...
                X