I am here writing about my analysis of the trends in type II diabetes, as set out in my recent (www.lovingheartcentre.net) blog:
'24 January 2014

According to Wiki, "Rates of type 2 diabetes have increased markedly since 1960 in parallel with obesity: As of 2010 there are approximately 285 million people with the disease compared to around 30 million in 1985. Long-term complications from high blood sugar can include heart disease, strokes, diabetic retinopathy where eyesight is affected, kidney failure which may require dialysis, and poor circulation in the limbs leading to amputations."
These figures equate to over 4% of the whole population in 2010 and with this trend, to over 13% of the population by 2025. In reality, since babies, children, young people do not get this disease, these figures mean that 93% of the world population will get this disease.
So, we can agree that type 2 diabetes is a concern..As implied by Wiki, more and more people are going to have amputations etc. in the coming years. Since in 10 years' time pain killers will cease to be used, type 2 diabetes is going to be the cause of a lot of pain.
Why is this? It is because people eat meat. They cause suffering to animals and fish, and hence will need to suffer a corresponding amount of pain. In the past, people used to be reborn and hence pain was spread out over many lives and often at or near the time of death. Now, there are no more future lives (see my books) and hence pain will be concentrated in one life.
Why will 50% of old people not have legs etc. amputated? It is because these are the people who will turn to God for assistance in the coming years, or because they are vegetarian.
Contrary to what Wiki says, people will not be dying of heart disease, strokes and kidney failure, because these are easily preventable by change of diet. It is true that diabetic retinopathy is an issue because people will then die of starvation, having had their legs or arms amputated first and not being able to see.
Pretty serious stuff, but plain to see that type 2 diabetes is an issue, if you do some simple maths and use a little logic. Because of the forthcoming breakdown of 'civilization' (see my book 'Future World') and because Western medicines have such huge adverse side effects (not tested for by Western 'scientists', see my book 'Natural Medicine'), Western medicine will no longer be used from 2023, and so it will not be possible to avoid pain through this means.'