Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different between Life Reinsurance and Life insurance

Hi,

I have receive job offer from life reinsrance company and life insurance company. I have no idea which should I choose, can anyone give me some idea?

The offer from reinsurance is doing pricing. What's the different between reinsurance pricing and traditional life insurance pricing? If I work in reinsurance for 2 to 3 years, will I have better view for insurance and have chance to work in regular life insurance?

Where is good start for someone with no life insurance experience and eager to learn life insurance's product, pricing, valuation ... (everything)?

Kuma

Originally posted by kuma View Post
    Hi,

I have receive job offer from life reinsrance company and life insurance company. I have no idea which should I choose, can anyone give me some idea?

The offer from reinsurance is doing pricing. What's the different between reinsurance pricing and traditional life insurance pricing? If I work in reinsurance for 2 to 3 years, will I have better view for insurance and have chance to work in regular life insurance?

Where is good start for someone with no life insurance experience and eager to learn life insurance's product, pricing, valuation ... (everything)?

Kuma
    With life insurance, your customers are people in the general public, whether they be individuals looking for life insurance for themselves, or employers that want insurance coverage for their employees.

With life reinsurance, your customers are other insurance companies - you insure some of the other insurance companies' risk.

Comment

Well it's hard to give you a specific answer to that, all I can say is that insurance industry is facing a fast growing trend and I think you are on the right spot. I think you should go for insurance, you have better chances to grow professionally.

Comment

hi..
        I too had this same doubt but all of your posting helps me to know about the difference...
        Can anyone explain about Health, Safety and Travel Insurance
        Thanks....

Comment

Working...
        X