This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know? Thanks you all

I am a college student and I want to be an actuary in the future. Now, I get two offers from a university. One is Math in Arts and another is Math in Science. Based on what I finished in College, I was granted 54 credits if I take it in Arts and 30 credits if I take it in Science. I am just wondering which one is more beneficial when I apply a job in actuary career in future, or no difference at all?

Any experieced ones know the answer? I appreciate all helps!

Originally posted by david
    I am a college student and I want to be an actuary in the future. Now, I get two offers from a university. One is Math in Arts and another is Math in Science. Based on what I finished in College, I was granted 54 credits if I take it in Arts and 30 credits if I take it in Science. I am just wondering which one is more beneficial when I apply a job in actuary career in future, or no difference at all?

Any experieced ones know the answer? I appreciate all helps!
    The one that helps you pass actuarial exams is most beneficial. Knock some off before you finish college.
    Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

Working...
    X