Banner Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone up for an informational interview?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for an informational interview?

Is anyone here who is still somewhat entry level up for an informational interview about actuary positions? I have exam 1/P passed and am currently studying for exam 2/FM and am looking for a job ASAP (whether I can get one before I pass exam 2/FM or not).

I currently live in Orange County, CA but am looking to get a job in the midwest, so if anyone is currently working in the midwest that's a plus. An even bigger plus if someone can give me an informational interview who is working near Milwaukee or otherwise southeastern Wisconsin or northeastern Illinois.

I'm willing to do the informational interview over the phone, through a chat/IM program, email, or in person (if you live in or near Orange County).

I would appreciate it very much if someone would grant me this favor.

Roxanne

Be sure to enter your career profile at The Actuarial Grads Network which is assoicated with this site. http://www.actuarialgrads.com

There is a company in Wisconsin that receives the profiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Stumped
      Is anyone here who is still somewhat entry level up for an informational interview about actuary positions? I have exam 1/P passed and am currently studying for exam 2/FM and am looking for a job ASAP (whether I can get one before I pass exam 2/FM or not).

I currently live in Orange County, CA but am looking to get a job in the midwest, so if anyone is currently working in the midwest that's a plus. An even bigger plus if someone can give me an informational interview who is working near Milwaukee or otherwise southeastern Wisconsin or northeastern Illinois.

I'm willing to do the informational interview over the phone, through a chat/IM program, email, or in person (if you live in or near Orange County).

I would appreciate it very much if someone would grant me this favor.

Roxanne
      If you'd like, PM me your e-mail address and I can try and answer some of your questions. I have a little over a year experience in Life: Financial Reporting. Not the best of experience, but I've had a little exposure here and there concerning other views. I've also gotten through the preliminary exams.

Comment

Working...
      X