This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minimum qualifications needed

I am a Science graduate with mathematics as one of my subjects. I have also done MBA in marketing. Although these qualifications are not from North American universities but would I be able to make Actuary as my profession. Please advise.

I believe most employeers seek a BA in mathematics and passing the first actuary exam. It is my understanding that the first exam covers mainly probability. I will be graduating next semester with a BA in math. I am eager to pursue a career in actuary as well. I am in the preliminary stages of investigating the profession so can you please pass along any information you might obtain.. Thanks

Comment

I actually gave the exam P today and God willing I willpass. but I was anxious to find out whether I would be able to get the VEE credits to get registered with SOA or CSA even after clearing 2 or 3 exams.

Comment

Exam P

Originally posted by pssethi303
        I actually gave the exam P today and God willing I willpass. but I was anxious to find out whether I would be able to get the VEE credits to get registered with SOA or CSA even after clearing 2 or 3 exams.

Could you give me some helpful hints on the Exam P. I am starting to study for it right now and it is a little challenging. I am using the Actex study guide. Any tips on studying or anything would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X