Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Weight lose tips

Hello

Tea is a very good diet as well, especially if you drink a lot of cokes. I went from drinking about 4-5 cokes each day to 4-5 cups of tea (Green & Black), without any sugars or sweeteners and I did not change my eating habits at all. I did not change my exercise habits either. The weight just starting falling off. I highly suggest this to everyone.
    Thanks.

weight loss

My plan is to finish my exams so that I am not sitting for 14 hours a day 6 days a week.

Comment

eat right and run everyday:wink:

Comment

Try prepairing for 3 actuarial exams at once. The stress alone will take the pounds right off!

Comment

youre studying for 3 exams at once? which ones?

Comment

Originally posted by mandersonjr View Post
            youre studying for 3 exams at once? which ones?
            MLC, MFE, C. I need my ASA ASAP (lol)

Comment

It may sound insane, but I don't want to spend the next 10 years writing
              actuarial exams.
              Last edited by R_T; December 26 2009, 10:19 PM.

Comment

that sounds like a lot of hard work, but totally worth it. ASA ASAP should be a thread on here lol. How long did it take for you to pass fm and p?

Comment

are those 3 exams so independent that you can study all 3 of them at once?

Comment

that sounds like a lot of hard work, but totally worth it. ASA ASAP should be a thread on here lol. How long did it take for you to pass fm and p?
                    One sitting.

Comment

C is 99% independent of MLC, and MFE is 100% independent of both of the others. Which exam(s) are you currently studying for?

Comment

For the most part, they are.

Comment

thats good and with mlc, mfe, and c...is their exam material so independent you can study all three of them at once?

Comment

That sounds like a lot of hard work, but totally worth it. Keep hard work and best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                            X