Exam M/Course 3 Materials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exam M/Course 3 Materials

I've got a few manuals that I purchased, but probably am not going to look through this sitting. I've got the Broverman manual (from Spring 2004) and the Batten Life Contingencies manual (1999). If you're interested, reply.

Originally posted by wat
    I've got a few manuals that I purchased, but probably am not going to look through this sitting. I've got the Broverman manual (from Spring 2004) and the Batten Life Contingencies manual (1999). If you're interested, reply.

I am interested in the Batten book.What si the asking price?

Comment

Originally posted by its_me
      I am interested in the Batten book.What si the asking price?
      ''' ... really? Hm. I think I paid $50 + shipping ... So, I guess $50 for the book, with shipping included? Note - I haven't really touched it at all. In fact, I'm the perfectionist type when it comes to condition of books, so I kinda tried to flatten out the dog-ears and taped the corners so they wouldn't fray too much. I put a few post-its here and here, but mostly to mark where the chapters begin. I can take those out if you'd like.

I think I saw a few people advertising it for significantly less than I am, but I guess I'm trying to cut costs. Plus, the shipping will be a little more (I'm in Hawaii). As far as I can tell, it's pretty straight-forward.
      Last edited by wat; March 22 2005, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Just checking if people are interested. I'm actually looking to get rid of a 2004 copy of Mahler's Notes. I won't charge all that much - just looking to get rid of it.

Comment

Working...
        X