exam 1/p exam 2/fm study manual for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exam 1/p exam 2/fm study manual for sale

1) ASM study manual for Exam P- by Krzysztof Ostaszewski 2005 Spring edition

2) ASM study manual for Exam FM- by Harold Cherry 2005 Spring edition

I am located in New York and am willing to sell them below face value. Will sell to the best offer. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Study Books

Hello,

I have already bought a study manual from Actex but have heard that its not quite as thorough as the one you have. I have already spent a good amount of money on the study materials already and would like to keep my costs down. How much would you be willing to sell me your study material for Exam P for?? If you like you may email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by mcure

I am located in New York and am willing to sell them below face value. Will sell to the best offer. Let me know if anyone is interested.
      Don't mean to be intrusive, but any reason why you're selling the 2 manuals already? Change of heart about taking the exams? The manuals aren't good?

Comment

Interested to buy

Hi,

I am interested in buying this material . Please drop me a mail with cost and contact details to [email protected].

Thanks

Comment

ASM Study Manual Exam FM/Exam 2 , 2005 needed

is your FM mauual still availbale? if so, please leave me your email address so that I can contact with you.

Comment

Want to buy ASM - Exam FM

Originally posted by mcure

Hi ,

I am yogita and is interested in buying ASM study manual for Exam FM- by Harold Cherry 2005 Spring edition. Kindly let me know the details . I am from India and how about shipping and stuff. Kindly contact me at [email protected].

Yogita

Comment

I need ASM 2/FM Manual- Spring 2005 Version

please email me [email protected] if your FM mauual is still availale.

QUOTE=mcure]1) ASM study manual for Exam P- by Krzysztof Ostaszewski 2005 Spring edition

I am located in New York and am willing to sell them below face value. Will sell to the best offer. Let me know if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Are these materials still available because I am interested in purchasing the exam 1 materials. My email is [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X