NE Exam P Seminars in June/Jul/Aug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE Exam P Seminars in June/Jul/Aug?

Hey all. I looked through the different seminar programs listed on actuary.com and found several that are happening in New York this month, but I can't make any of them and I was wondering if anyone knew of any that generally occur later on in the summer here in the Northeast. Worst case scenario I may end up just buying the DVD but I'd rather just go to the seminar. Thanks very much.

Originally posted by robertr24
    Hey all. I looked through the different seminar programs listed on actuary.com and found several that are happening in New York this month, but I can't make any of them and I was wondering if anyone knew of any that generally occur later on in the summer here in the Northeast. Worst case scenario I may end up just buying the DVD but I'd rather just go to the seminar. Thanks very much.
    I'm sure there are, but you have to remember - the people signed up for the spring exam haven't quite taken it yet, so not too many companies are planning for the next sitting already. They're more concerned about dealing with all the questions and concerns of the current students with only 3-4 weeks left until the SOA exams.

Comment

Originally posted by wat
      I'm sure there are, but you have to remember - the people signed up for the spring exam haven't quite taken it yet, so not too many companies are planning for the next sitting already. They're more concerned about dealing with all the questions and concerns of the current students with only 3-4 weeks left until the SOA exams.
      So what you're saying is that as the next exam approaches in the fall, there'll probably be more seminars happening? That would be really great.

Comment

August 20-21 seminar for exam P at Illinois State University

There will be a seminar for exam P, including a practice test similar to a real exam offered August 20-21 on campus of Illinois State University.

Yours,
        Krzys' Ostaszewski
        Want to know how to pass actuarial exams? Go to: smartURL.it/pass

Comment

Working...
        X