This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I'm taking C in May 2006" thread

GOOD NEWS: Results for CAS 3 are out - I passed!
    BAD NEWS: This is next.

Who else is taking this in May?
    "You better get to living, because dying's a pain in the ***." - Frank Sinatra

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_ar...blogger_id=174 - where I talk about the Blues and the NHL.

Congratulations, Irish Blues! Hopefully we will just be switching tests, but will have to wait a few more weeks to find out.
    act justly. walk humbly. .

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Blues

Congrats, IB!

Comment

Still not sure whether I'll be sitting in May. I've got a pile of wat's notes that were passed down to me sitting on my desk collecting some dust, but I'm still deciding whether it's worth it to shell out $300 to sit for the exam.
        Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

I don't know, just always remember that passing now makes it one less exam for which you have to study when you start working.

Comment

Anyone else taking C? I'm thinking soon would be a good time to start training.
            Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

I've got Mahler's notes and have been working through them slowly, I'll kick it all into gear either this week or next.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_ar...blogger_id=174 - where I talk about the Blues and the NHL.

Comment

I suppose it's time for me to turn on my brain too.

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think I'm OK. Not perfectly set, but I'm in good enough shape to get a '6', and that's all I need.

Comment

I wish you all the best; Godspeed!

Comment

Less than 24 hours.

And before anyone asks, no - I'm not nervous. I want to get the results only so people will quit asking.

Comment

Less than 24 hours.

And before anyone asks, no - I'm not nervous. I want to get the results only so people will quit asking.
                          Well, either way - good luck!

Comment

I am in~
                            Exam C for Spring 2007

Comment

May 2007 it.....is.....on..............................like donkey kong

See you there

Comment

Working...
                              X