This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Exam C, Fall 2006

How did everyone do? I was floored by some of the questions. Though I saw a "delta method" question in last year's paper, I didn't study that, and there was one question using that. There was a double decrement question, I think, that I was ompletely unfamilar with. Anyone know what that is?
    I think I attempted about 27 with confidence, and the rest were guesses. I could have made stupid arithmatic mistakes, of course, and lose 8-10 of those, so there's no telling which way it will go.
    Gouri.

Originally posted by gouri525 View Post
    How did everyone do? I was floored by some of the questions. Though I saw a "delta method" question in last year's paper, I didn't study that, and there was one question using that. There was a double decrement question, I think, that I was ompletely unfamilar with. Anyone know what that is?
    I think I attempted about 27 with confidence, and the rest were guesses. I could have made stupid arithmatic mistakes, of course, and lose 8-10 of those, so there's no telling which way it will go.
    Gouri.

I managed to get the double decrement one. You can back out q'(1) by knowing the relationship that p'(1) x p'(2) = pT

Comment

Working...
    X