Questions about the exam duration/questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about the exam duration/questions

edited: found answer about the duration of the exam, is an 3 hour test.

for the CBT exam, the number of questions are 35, am i right? out of the 35 questions, how many are derivative market, and how many from interest theory?

anyone have any idea about this?
    Last edited by yingkee; November 3 2008, 01:43 PM. Reason: found answer

According to my vague memory, I believe there were about 5-10 derivatives questions.

When I took the exam in May, there were 35 questions but only 30 questions will be counted towards the grade. The remaining 5 questions are for "survey/study" (can't remember how they word it) purpose. Of course you wouldn't know which 5 questions are not counted, but that is also the reason they increase the time limit from 2.5 hours to 3 hours.

p/s: I see that you're from Cheras. Do you know where we can get hold of the exam study materials without buying online? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin-Lover View Post
      According to my vague memory, I believe there were about 5-10 derivatives questions.

When I took the exam in May, there were 35 questions but only 30 questions will be counted towards the grade. The remaining 5 questions are for "survey/study" (can't remember how they word it) purpose. Of course you wouldn't know which 5 questions are not counted, but that is also the reason they increase the time limit from 2.5 hours to 3 hours.

p/s: I see that you're from Cheras. Do you know where we can get hold of the exam study materials without buying online? Thanks!
      thanks for your reply.
      the ASM manual doesn't include pass year questions for derivative market, so i am actually worrying much about derivative's questions.

Comment

You're welcome. Definitely don't slack off on derivatives. They might help you to pass the exam.

Comment

Working...
        X