Anyone taken the Exam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone taken the Exam?

I am taking it Saturday. This is nice because I am not near as worried as I was for P.

Anyway, just curious if people thought it was fair or hard, whatever.
    (/

I am taking it Saturday and I am feeling much better about FM than P as well. The first time I took P I did not pass, but the second time I got an 8. I feel like I am prepared to pass this one the first time around.

Comment

Well good luck ferventforager and (/iropracy, im taking it on Monday. I'm a little nervious but ready to take the test.

Comment

i'm taking it monday. i'm nervous, but i feel they are natural nerves. i definitly feel more confident than i did with P (maybe that's because i have an exam under my belt now).

i'm just curious as to how the DM questions will be on there. i've heard that past exams have been simliar to the book, but who knows if it's going to stay that way.
        "i find it hard
        to explain
        how i got here"

Comment

yeah..i just finished the exam like less than an hour ago

I felt the exam was pretty fair..I guessed on like 5 or 6 questions total. I think the exam was easier than the one in May probably because I studied a lot more for this exam than in May :P

good luck to all those who are taking FM

Comment

Originally posted by rawrster View Post

I felt the exam was pretty fair..I guessed on like 5 or 6 questions total. I think the exam was easier than the one in May probably because I studied a lot more for this exam than in May :P

what manual did you use to prepare?
            "i find it hard
            to explain
            how i got here"

Comment

i took the exam today...i passed p first time pretty easyily in may and this test was much harder than p...i walked into the test pretty confident...i did well on all actex and asm practice tests and this test i thought was harder than them
              Last edited by Joey Mi; November 6 2008, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rawrster View Post

Yes i agree.It was easier then the one i had in May

Comment

I took the exam today. I found it harder than anticipated.

Comment

i used the asm manual

Comment

Working...
                    X