Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&J Study Manual for FM Fall 09

Hi all,

It is my honor to present to you A&J Study Manual for FM/2!

For more information, please check http://www.actexmadriver.com/contrib...ContribID=1074.

All the best for your exam!
    A&J Study Materials (anjstudymanual.com)

Provides study manuals and questions banks for exam P/1, FM/2 and MFE/3F

You should really think about doing some editing on your manual. There many mistakes in terms of grammar and missing words when I read your sample. These mistakes take a lot away from the credibility of the manual (so does the font used), especially in such a tough market that is filled with so many good manuals already.

Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I appreciate it very much.

I have corrected the spotted grammatical errors.

Understanding the need of writing professionally, my intention of writing the manual in such a direct way is to assist the reader to comprehend the material as much as possible. Personally, I believe that conversational sentences can convey the ideas of the material more effectively; thus, my focus is more on illustrating the key points instead of the language.

Since this is the 1st edition of the manual, I believe that there are still some errors which are not yet spotted. I am appreciative to the readers if they can point out the mistakes to me. I am more than willing to correct them. Unquestionably, at the same time, I am trying my best to improve on the quality of the manual, to make it error-free and more comprehensive.

Again, thank you for your suggestions! I will always take your suggestions into consideration and make necessary improvement.
      A&J Study Materials (anjstudymanual.com)

Provides study manuals and questions banks for exam P/1, FM/2 and MFE/3F

Comment

Working...
      X