Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pssethi303
    replied
    thanks guys i think you answered my question.

Leave a comment:

• Irish Blues
    replied
    Originally posted by .Godspeed.
    I am certain you would be fine with a BAII Plus on FM. For both Course 1 and C, I used a simple TI30XII-Solar. I have not taken M or CAS 3 yet, but I am also pretty sure either of these calculators would suffice. Someone who has actually taken these tests will no doubt respond.
    There's nothing IMO you can do with the BA-II Plus Pro that you can't do with the BA-II Plus on any of the exams. Save yourself the money and go with the Plus if you're going to get a BA-II.

Leave a comment:

• .Godspeed.
    replied
    I am certain you would be fine with a BAII Plus on FM. For both Course 1 and C, I used a simple TI30XII-Solar. I have not taken M or CAS 3 yet, but I am also pretty sure either of these calculators would suffice. Someone who has actually taken these tests will no doubt respond.

Leave a comment:

• pssethi303
    started a topic Ba II Plus Or II Plus Pro

Ba II Plus Or II Plus Pro

i am planning to buy one of these calculators but do not know which one i should buy b'cos i do not want to buy a new calculator for each exam.i mean if i am going to need II plus pro for exam M or C then i invest in that instead of getting II plus right now and then upgrading next time.
    Last edited by pssethi303; January 25 2006, 09:07 AM. Reason: error in typing
Working...
X