Help with question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with question

Can someone help me derive (3.25) in Kellison. The reason I'm interested is that it is used later for determining the yield rate on a bond and I want to be able to derive that formula if I can't remember it. Thanks in advance.

Just use your calculator dude! Don't bother memorizing that formula.

Comment

Originally posted by truebobby
      Can someone help me derive (3.25) in Kellison. The reason I'm interested is that it is used later for determining the yield rate on a bond and I want to be able to derive that formula if I can't remember it. Thanks in advance.
      If that formula is necessary on this test, someone shoot me.
      Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

Hello , I am Yogita . I want to start preparing for Exam FM. Can someone please guide me regarding the books which is best for starters. There are many books like Kellison etc. mentioned on the site , but I want to first clear my basics as I have not studied FM ever. Kindly someone guide .
        Yogita

Comment

Originally posted by yogita
          Hello , I am Yogita . I want to start preparing for Exam FM. Can someone please guide me regarding the books which is best for starters. There are many books like Kellison etc. mentioned on the site , but I want to first clear my basics as I have not studied FM ever. Kindly someone guide .
          Yogita
          Please look at the item I just posted on another thread "Good reading list for exam FM?".
          FSA, MAAA, EA and CEO of Actuarial Study Materials - www.studymanuals.com

Comment

Working...
          X