Sam Boverman Questions, huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Boverman Questions, huh?

I have been trying to find questions to practice and i saw the 2 stickies above and the Kryzs questions seem like the questions which i am accustom to answering things i have seen on exams before. The Boverman questions though seem, well like no other questions i have seen before. Are these the likely questions we will receives this spring sitting?

Seeing that Kryz's questions are exactly the same as what the SOA already gives us on their website (at least from what I can see on the last page), I can see why you might be more accustomed to them.

As for Dr. Boverman's, just a quick glance through them I'm noticing they are quite a bit tougher than your typical FM question. They still cover the same material, but it would appear that if you can do Boverman's questions then you should have no problem on the exam.

So to answer your question, I wouldn't think you'd see Boverman type questions. They just seem too time consuming to me. When you only have 180 minutes to answer 35 questions, they can't really give you 10 minute long problems.

Comment

Thanks. I was freaking out thinking that because I did not pick up Broverman's latest actex material that things had changed or I was using an out of date syllabus.
      Thanks again.

Comment

definitely do them and understand them though...the last thing you need is to take the exam and freak out because there are a few problems that are harder than you thought would be on there. That's what happened to me, so I make sure to attempt all hard problems and if I get them wrong try to understand why I did. Plus, hard problems make you faster for the easy ones.

Comment

Kryz's questions of the week

go back (even as far as 2005) and you'll find he has questions from many other sources ... many are great exercies and you can't help but learn from them

Comment

This is the first time I heard Broverman's questions are harder than krzys' questions. I don't whether you gone through Dr. Krzys' manual or not. If not it really good thing to do before you take the test. He has all type of questions from easiest to hardest and also he has 15 question papers with 35 questions in each paper.
            :smiloe: :confused-:

Comment

I appreciate if you can transfer this to English.

Originally posted by lhcyyhh76
              曾道人,白小姐绝对可以肯定,这绝对不是在中国!因为在笼子外面高台下边,全是一些高鼻子蓝眼睛的人,绝大 部分是男人,而且穿的衣服相当奇怪,几乎都是黑色的,偶尔也有灰色的,毫无款式可言,全像是一个黑布袋一样 从头罩到腿弯,有的在腰间系了一根宽宽的带白小姐回家后的一些言语中,妈妈隐隐约约感觉到白小姐有了对象, 她也问了白小姐几次,可这个调皮的女儿总是笑呵呵的说,现在还没有到确定的时间,等到时间了你们不就知道了 吗。www.66r6.com www.188558.com http://www.admin80.cn女儿再多的也不说什么。妈妈知道...20107;。 现在看面前的这个小伙子,这样急匆匆的赶来,又这样关心女儿的病,应该是女儿话语之中的男朋友了。虽然心里 担心着这个小伙子刚刚说了女儿的事,可在妈妈看来,女儿的终身大事更重要,也就对香港六合彩更加注意起来, 不住的询问曾道人的一些事情。香港六合彩也客气而简要的回答了白小姐妈妈的提问。 香港六合彩 香港六合彩 香港六合彩香港六合彩 六合彩
              :smiloe: :confused-:

Comment

Working...
              X