Question about Broverman's text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Broverman's text

I have been studying with Kellison's text but I want to find a resource with more practice problems on immunization, convexity, forward rates, etc. Basically everything that is covered in Kellison Ch9. Do you think Broverman's text has a good amount of practice problems in this area? My nearby library does not carry the book.

If you're going to buy a book, I'd recommend getting a study manual with practice problems.
    Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

Study manual

I have written a study manual for FM available at www.neas-seminars.com/registration, which contains a substantial number of problems on this new material on exam FM. Please consider it.

Yours,
      Krzys' Ostaszewski

Originally posted by southrj1
      I have been studying with Kellison's text but I want to find a resource with more practice problems on immunization, convexity, forward rates, etc. Basically everything that is covered in Kellison Ch9. Do you think Broverman's text has a good amount of practice problems in this area? My nearby library does not carry the book.
      Want to know how to pass actuarial exams? Go to: smartURL.it/pass

Comment

Originally posted by southrj1
        Broverman's book does have a lot of problems in it, but I find that a lot of them are not that similar to former exam problems. I'd say your best bet would be to buy practice problems (I have the Actex review manual) and download old problems from the SOA website, they will probably be more helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X