When is Exam FM/2 in 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Exam FM/2 in 2009

I have searched for a schedule of Exam FM/2 in 2009. On the "Be an Actuary" website it says they plan to administer more than the usual three test windows in 2009 due to the new CBT format.

I cannot find any actual test dates yet. Does anyone know where I can find that information or is it unavailable?

Originally posted by camiwyatt View Post
    I have searched for a schedule of Exam FM/2 in 2009. On the "Be an Actuary" website it says they plan to administer more than the usual three test windows in 2009 due to the new CBT format.

I cannot find any actual test dates yet. Does anyone know where I can find that information or is it unavailable?
    I would think how they usually do it.... A week or two after Exam P is given. Obviously I don't know for sure. I don't think dates are posted yet, but I would say middle or end of February is the next one after November. This is just my opinion.
    (/

Comment

FM is offered twice a year: May & Nov. So, the next one would be May 09. The exact date is not out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariel View Post
        FM is offered twice a year: May & Nov. So, the next one would be May 09. The exact date is not out yet.
        that is true to date however the SOA has stated that since the exam has been switched to CBT it will be offered more often starting from 2009

Comment

Working...
        X