This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest...

..load of worthless excrement for which I have ever wasted my time studying.
    And probably for some of you, too -- well, for those of you
    who agree with me. But NOT the brainless ones who think
    THIS kind of abuse and distortion of the world's greatest intellectual achievement -- mathematical modelling -- has ANY value to society. No - it is impossible to waste the time of THOSE idiots.

Originally posted by yyyy7777
    THIS kind of abuse and distortion of the world's greatest intellectual achievement -- mathematical modelling -- has ANY value to society. No - it is impossible to waste the time of THOSE idiots.
    So, I'm guessing FM didn't go well for you?

Comment

I know

Boy, it sure was nice to read all your venting - very theraputic. I felt similar waves of frustration and intellectual violence shortly after today's exam too. Now that I've cooled off a bit, I see that life just may go on after all...maybe.

Comment

Maybe your study of risk HAS been in vain. After all, you are spouting off against the Societies... by means of a publlic forum. Y-Y-Y-Y would you do that?

Comment

Cry me a river.
          Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

ya i'm not surprised you so bummed by the exam. i think next time try approaching with a much better Attitude ya.
            Conquerering Lion

Comment

pretty much agree. well, except for the bit about mathematical modelling being the world's greatest intellectual achievement.
              ofcourse, i also failed...

(you guys do have to admit. you did just spend something like 200 hours studying pages and pages of exclusionary jargin and perfecting useless calculator skills.)
              Last edited by sweetiepie; November 10 2005, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetiepie
                pretty much agree. well, except for the bit about mathematical modelling being the world's greatest intellectual achievement.
                ofcourse, i also failed...

(you guys do have to admit. you did just spend something like 200 hours studying pages and pages of exclusionary jargin and perfecting useless calculator skills.)
                Right, because learning how to invest money and the structure of a loan has absolutely no value in real life.

It seems like the people who are the most bitter about the material are the ones who also did poorly on the exam. Wonder why that is...

Comment

Failing an exam makes you feel really horrible. On the other hand, you have to be glad that they are difficult enough to keep people like Dr. YYYY from obtaining the FSA honor(actually I doubt he could reach ASA based on the lack of simple logic he has shown me so far). The simple time value of money concept is both universal and of utmost importance in the modern world. To dismis it as useless, artificial and a "load of worthless excrement" is simply a show of idiocy.

YYYY: Please stop posting on these boards. The only people on here that agree with you in any way are those that are upset that they bombed the exam.

Comment

..But NOT the brainless ones who think

I find it funny that the ones that are able to pass the exam are those that this guy calls "brainless" and "idiots". I also find it funny that he doesn't reply to my comments or anyone's for that matter. He either realizes after posting that his remarks are worthless or he lacks the intelligence to argue them.

Comment

Closing thread.
                      Actuary.com - www.actuary.com
                      Email - [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X