Solutions anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solutions anyone?

Does anyone know whether any professors wrote up or are writing up solutions for this sitting? *Wink wink nudge nudge*
    Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Dunno, but how was it, Ken?
    act justly. walk humbly. .

Comment

I checked out the answer key and things are lookin' pretty good. It looks like I have around a 28.
      Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

Now I just need to find a company that's willing to hire me and pay for my next exam since $300 is no laughing matter. Otherwise, I might just finish up with my degree and sit one out.

Comment

About how many correct answers do you think it will take to pass? About how many did it take last May?

Comment

25 last May. I'd guess 24 this time.

Comment

Originally posted by amf
              About how many correct answers do you think it will take to pass? About how many did it take last May?
              Plus, it cannot be higher than 24/40 with the SOA's institution of a 60% automatic pass rule for C and M. 21/35 on C is also an automatic pass.
              act justly. walk humbly. .

Comment

Solutions to Nov 2005 Exam M will probably be posted here
                shortly. I have posted them at the following link:
                http://www.sambroverman.com/Fall2005...-Solutions.pdf
                Sam Broverman

[email protected]
                www.sambroverman.com

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I feel worry.. anyone thinks this exam M is difficult? I think I got 22-23, any chance?

Comment

I also thought it was difficult but I didn't think it was any more difficult than previous exams. I also think 22 and 23 have a chance so cross your fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X