This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept P score

I know the result is out and they have a webpage with all the passing candidate numbers, but I'm wondering where we can see our grades? Are they going to send us a mail or it's available somewhere online?
    Can't believe I passed. =P
    Thanks.

yes, they'll mail us the score. i don't think it's available online. passed too! 7 more to go, i guess.

Comment

humm,

Seems like everybody passed because the exam was kind of easy if you compare to Actex problems.

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickP
        humm,

Seems like everybody passed because the exam was kind of easy if you compare to Actex problems.
        The passing rate was just over 35%, which is in line with the recent past.

Comment

Got It in my mailbox!

Originally posted by stillwater
          Are they going to send us a mail or it's available somewhere online?Thanks.
          I got my confirmation from SOA in the mail today and am still celebrating. That was fast, wasn't it? Anyone else got theirs already?

Comment

Got mine

in the mail today. I got an 08. Still can't believe it.

Comment

anyone know if they will publish the score distribution for the sept p/1 exam??

Comment

Originally posted by butterlipurp
                anyone know if they will publish the score distribution for the sept p/1 exam??
                They won't. If they do, it'll be a first. But there's no reason to.

Comment

i wonder how many correct questions are needed for each grade. when i took the test i ran through once answering 26 out of 30 questions confidently. then i went back, confidently answered one more and guessed on the remaining 3. so i figured my score was 27/30. i was surprised to receive a 10. maybe a 10 was 28/30 or 29/30 and i made some pretty lucky guesses.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing...I answered 25 with confidence, then guessed on 5 others, and I also received a 10 surprisingly (I was expecting an 8 at most). Maybe I got lucky...

Comment

No, not everyone passed

Originally posted by PatrickP
                      humm,

It is rare to find candidates passing as many as that in my country. In the whole country about only 18 or below wrote and so far only about 2 have passed. It is quite interesting. I think the exam was really difficult relative to what was given out previously. :

Comment

Working...
                      X