This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q about exam registration for Feb. 2006

I have a question about the exam registration for Feb. 2006. I've sent out my registration form and got the mail reciept before Dec. 15 2005. But I got no other things till now. I suppose that I should get at least a phone number and my candidate number so I can call the test center to make an appointment for exam. My credit card hasn't been charged a penny. I know they may need some time to process the registration. Does anyone have experience about how long it will take? Do others have the same situation? I am not sure if I can get registered or not, which makes me kind of lacking motivation for exam reviewing.

Thanks a lot for any of your reply!
    Last edited by ppjj; January 3 2006, 08:03 PM.

I have the same concern. I sent my registration and tracked the delivery before Dec 15th, but have not heard anything. Also have not had anything charged to my card.

Any help with experience on this would be great.

Thanks,

Miles
    Proper prior planning prevents poor performance!

Comment

Neither over here

Yes, I didn't see my card charged either, and it's been already one month I registered.

Comment

Maybe you should contact the customer service and ask them what's going on. This is their number: 847 706-3500. For me, everything was fine. I too was curious as the registration dateline closes in as they have not charged me anything back then.

Comment

Have just spoken to the SOA on the number given by Achilles and they said they are just finishing processing them and you should hear by next week. If not then call again on the above number.

Miles

Comment

I got confirmation

I got my confirmation when I checked my email last night. I think the process took long time. Good luck and thank you for sharing your experience!

Comment

I also just received confirmation.

Miles

Comment

Working...
              X