This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• material in exam p

I want to know if chpater 10 in the actex book is no the exam or not and I was wondering if in the exam the soa will provide a formula sheet for all those distributions

Originally posted by coufta
    I want to know if chpater 10 in the actex book is no the exam or not and I was wondering if in the exam the soa will provide a formula sheet for all those distributions
    I can't answer your question about Chapter 10 (though I'm sure someone else will come in and clear that up), but you will not be provided a sheet listing the various distributions.
    act justly. walk humbly. .

Comment

No formula sheets

Originally posted by coufta
      There is no such thing as formula sheets on actuarial examinations. There are tables, and you can see what those tables are for various examinations at:
      http://www.math.ilstu.edu/actuary/examsdetail.html
      Alas, I cannot tell you things about the Actex Manual. Maybe Sam Broverman, the author, can answer. But I have never heard of Sam putting some material in the manual just for the fun of scaring you -- if it is in the manual, it is on the test, I would think. I like scaring my students, but not this way: I only put material applicable to the test in my manuals for exams P, FM and M. I would expect Sam to do the same. Unless by "Actex Book" you mean something else than the Actex Manula for the Course P examination.
      Yours,
      Krzys' Ostaszewski
      Last edited by krzysio; January 13 2006, 11:10 AM.
      Want to know how to pass actuarial exams? Go to: smartURL.it/pass

Comment

Working...
      X