Banner Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exam 1/P, February to August 2006 - What did you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exam 1/P, February to August 2006 - What did you think?

Just took exam 1/P two hours ago.

It was pretty much like I expected. I felt fairly confident on about 17, confused but got an answer on about 9, and completely lost on about 4.

Firgure that gives me (0.76)17 + (0.44)9 + (0.25)4 = 13+4+1 = 18. Damn.

How did you guys feel?

The exam was easy but i think it was long, I did not have time to adimt 3 questions, i had to guess. Does any one know when the result will come out

Comment

You put fairly confident at .76? When I'm fairly confident, I make it .9.

Comment

I'm surprised a moderator hasn't come in yet, but please don't discuss any exam-related content until Feb 24th, as people are testing Feb. 21-23.
        act justly. walk humbly. .

Comment

The result will be mailed in approximately 6 weeks, as stated in the SOA site. By the way, isn't the exam are all taken at the same time ?

Comment

Not anymore, due to the CBT.

Comment

Same Questions?

Are the exact questions that were on today's test going to be on the Exam for the next two days or are the questions going to be changed? I kind of trust CBT to change the questions so that it's fair, but I was just wondering becuse I wasn't sure.

Comment

I doubt that #17 for you was #17 for everyone else. They probably have a question bank that's not too large yet from which they pull questions.
                Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

I don't understand so it will be less then 6 weeks? and are the cbt will get the result right away??

Comment

Approximately 6 weeks is pretty much 6 weeks on the dot.
                    Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

do you know how many right answer is a safe pass out of 30

Comment

It's not a guarantee, but 29 should be pretty safe.

Comment

Ken, I didn't mean #17. I meant I felt confident about 17 problems....read my post.

Comment

I know what you meant, I'm just saying.

Comment

I feel good - I answered all 30 on my first runthrough, and only changed two on my second, and none on my third.

Comment

Working...
                              X