X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing Grade for Exam P CBT

Hi all,

I'm taking the P this Saturday, and I wasn't quite sure of the passing grade needed to score out of 30. If anyone could fill me in, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
    :laugh:

it varies, but its usually around 19/30. good luck, i am taking mine on the 29th

Comment

Originally posted by Atenza View Post
      it varies, but its usually around 19/30. good luck, i am taking mine on the 29th
      Cool thanks! Good luck to you too!

Comment

They say it varies from exam to exam, so you can't be sure that 19 is enough. I believe it's better to do them all, you will make mistakes in some of them anyway.
        Good luck!

I will also try my luck next Tuesday.
        Last edited by Risky; January 20 2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ActWaryAlways View Post
          Hi all,

I'm taking the P this Saturday, and I wasn't quite sure of the passing grade needed to score out of 30. If anyone could fill me in, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
          Good luck so am I !

What I've been hearing is that 19 will get you to pass but don't think it's OK to drop 11 questions.

Comment

Here, check this bad boy out:

http://www.casact.org/admissions/stu...Exam_1pass.pdf

It lists the pass percentages for the previous three years. I also hear there are always a few questions on the exam that don't count towards your score. If you miss them and get the others, great. If you get them and miss the others, then you can score higher and still possibly fail! Like he said, try to get a 30/30!

Comment

Originally posted by Risky View Post
              They say it varies from exam to exam, so you can't be sure that 19 is enough. I believe it's better to do them all, you will make mistakes in some of them anyway.
              Good luck!

I will also try my luck next Tuesday.
              Good luck to you too!

Originally posted by andrewduhan33 View Post
              Good luck so am I !

What I've been hearing is that 19 will get you to pass but don't think it's OK to drop 11 questions.
              Awesome, good luck to you too! And yeah, I'll try my best not to drop 11 questions

Originally posted by Lucretius View Post
              Here, check this bad boy out:

http://www.casact.org/admissions/stu...Exam_1pass.pdf

It lists the pass percentages for the previous three years. I also hear there are always a few questions on the exam that don't count towards your score. If you miss them and get the others, great. If you get them and miss the others, then you can score higher and still possibly fail! Like he said, try to get a 30/30!
              Thanks for that link! And yeah I heard that before, test questions or something :S. 30/30 is definitely doable

Comment

Originally posted by ActWaryAlways View Post
                Hi all,

Passed it! Yay! :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X