This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed P/1

Hi, I just passed my P/1 exams today and I would like to share with you guys some ways that I studied for this exam.

1) make full use of the TIA free exams. As some other users said, the standard of the exam is really similar to the ones in TIA.
    2) I used Actex manual and done with the first three practice exams.
    3) Also, I did all the practice problems in BPP question bank which I obtained from my school's photocopy shop.
    4) And some random questions posted somewhere on this website.

Feel free to drop any comments or questions =D

Congrats man! Hopefully I'll do the same tomorrow - I tried the 4 TIAs, the first 5 Actex ones and the SOA 140. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Neilkoo View Post
      Hi, I just passed my P/1 exams today and I would like to share with you guys some ways that I studied for this exam.

1) make full use of the TIA free exams. As some other users said, the standard of the exam is really similar to the ones in TIA.
      2) I used Actex manual and done with the first three practice exams.
      3) Also, I did all the practice problems in BPP question bank which I obtained from my school's photocopy shop.
      4) And some random questions posted somewhere on this website.

Feel free to drop any comments or questions =D
      Congratulation! I am going to take my exam two days later. But I just know the free TIA exams. It's too late for me to register to get that because of the coming weekend. Coudl you send me the TIA free exams by email? Thank you very much!

My email address: [email protected]:smiloe:

Comment

Congrats Neilkoo!
        TIA free exams - where to get them? Are they avaivable for download somewhere? Thanks

Tried to google - lots of sites advertise free downloads of TIA exams, but they all collect money for it.
        Please PM if you can email them to me directly.
        Last edited by Risky; January 22 2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Hey guys, here is the link for TIA free practice exams link. http://www.theinfiniteactuary.com/?page=joint_1p

You got to scroll down to add the sample exam into your cart (like you are buying it). Though it is free, you got to sign up and wait for the confirmation email from the website to gain access to the exams.

Hope it helps =D

Comment

Originally posted by Neilkoo View Post
            Hey guys, here is the link for TIA free practice exams link. http://www.theinfiniteactuary.com/?page=joint_1p

You got to scroll down to add the sample exam into your cart (like you are buying it). Though it is free, you got to sign up and wait for the confirmation email from the website to gain access to the exams.

Hope it helps =D
            Thanks for your info! Looks like it's a long process and my exam this Tuesday. Well, maybe it's better not to know how hard it could be :laugh:

Comment

Working...
            X