This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exam Prep Strategy

I have 5 more days to go before I take exam P, and I was wondering if I should try to solve the 151 SOA exam problems and then just do the 4 free TIA exams or if I should finish the 8 ACTEX manual practice exams and then the 4 free TIA exams and leave the SOA problems. I have already finished the whole ACTEX manual and 2 of its practice exams and I got 12 and 13 out of 30 which is very low and makes me wonder if ACTEX is too hard or if I am too ill prepared? So what should I do? [ACTEX Exams (6) + TIA Exams(4)] OR [SOA PROBLEMS + TIA Exams(4)]? Please help me make this decision !!!! And also do you think if I am getting 12 and 13 on ACTEX, is that too low or is it pretty decent because ACTEX is harder ?

Originally posted by bigsike1587 View Post
    [SOA PROBLEMS + TIA Exams(4)]?
    Do this, and only this. Dont be frustrated if you get low scores on TIA though, they are harder than the actual exam. Make it your priority to comprehend the SOA problems, which arre 153 BTW. Best of luck.
    sigpicThe hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax. ~ Albert Einstein

P FM MLC MFE C
    VEEs: Economics App. Statistics Corporate Finance

Comment

i'm taking it next friday, and my scores on the 4 TIA exams are quite low, hope i will be ready by next friday

Comment

psp-fifa-fan What is your score ? And what manual are you using ?

Comment

Working...
        X