Free practice questions online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free practice questions online

Hi do you know where I can get free practice problems?
    There's the SOA practice questions and what else? Free TIA exams?

yes, you already know SOA practice questions and 4 free TIA exams.

You may try Saab as well. It simply picks randomly from SOA practice questions.

You may use Marcel B. Finan's A Probability Course for the Actuaries - A Preparation for Exam. This is a free study manual with many problems for practice.

I think the above is more than you need.

Comment

Thanks a lot BeanCounter but how do you use Saab? I like the idea of mixing the SOA practice questions to kind of confuse my brain and rework the problems.

Comment

Ronaldy,

http://www.saab.org/actuarial.html

click on the appropriate exam and test question amount then just sit down and take it!

However be warned... I found the saab questions to be too easy compared to my actual exam but it's good for building confidence and re cementing the basics of the problems. I'll email you some practice exams that a friend gave me if you like. Are you still learning/reviewing material or already in the practice test phase of your studies?

Comment

yes, as trsspidey said, just go to Saab website. Then choose the exam and number of problems.

Comment

Oh nice. Thanks so much for the help dudes!

Comment

Originally posted by trsspidey View Post
              Ronaldy,

http://www.saab.org/actuarial.html

click on the appropriate exam and test question amount then just sit down and take it!

However be warned... I found the saab questions to be too easy compared to my actual exam but it's good for building confidence and re cementing the basics of the problems. I'll email you some practice exams that a friend gave me if you like. Are you still learning/reviewing material or already in the practice test phase of your studies?
              I'm still studying for the materials but I would LOVE IT if you can send me some practice exams that you have! I'm just really nervous because P is so different from FM.

Comment

Working...
              X