Are we given our exam results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we given our exam results?

I took Exam 1/P in January. I was wondering if anyone knows if we get the results for the 30 questions? I would like to see which questions I got right and wrong.

Thanks

Originally posted by dylanthewidge View Post
    I took Exam 1/P in January. I was wondering if anyone knows if we get the results for the 30 questions? I would like to see which questions I got right and wrong.

Thanks
    If you're asking, "do I get a copy of the exam" the answer is no.

If you're asking "do I at least get some feedback on what I missed?" I think at most there's some info by general topic - but they won't give it by question and say "the correct answer was really ____."
    "You better get to living, because dying's a pain in the ***." - Frank Sinatra

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_ar...blogger_id=174 - where I talk about the Blues and the NHL.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Blues View Post
      If you're asking, "do I get a copy of the exam" the answer is no.

If you're asking "do I at least get some feedback on what I missed?" I think at most there's some info by general topic - but they won't give it by question and say "the correct answer was really ____."
      I don't think SOA will give you any info by general topic. Only a score in the scale of 10 will be released officially about 8 weeks after the exam.

Comment

Nothing but your score is given to you.

If you'd like to know your weaknesses, I recommend you take some practice tests. It's the only sure way to learn where you stumble.

Comment

Oh finally just found my score. Their site navigation needs improving and more clarity in my opinion

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X