exam p time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exam p time

Hi. I am going to take the exam this month, and I've done a few CBT-simulation practice tests. I can't finish ALL the problems before the 3 HRS are up. All my scores are above 20 though (for 4 practice tests).

I just want to get a feedback from those who passed exam p if this is something they encountered during their tests. I've heard that some finish this in like 1.5 hours with plenty of time to check their work. If this is usually the finish time, then I must be very slow.

Thanks.

Originally posted by suriitano View Post
    Hi. I am going to take the exam this month, and I've done a few CBT-simulation practice tests. I can't finish ALL the problems before the 3 HRS are up. All my scores are above 20 though (for 4 practice tests).

I just want to get a feedback from those who passed exam p if this is something they encountered during their tests. I've heard that some finish this in like 1.5 hours with plenty of time to check their work. If this is usually the finish time, then I must be very slow.

Thanks.
    Just do you best during the real exam.

I still suggest you practice more because people in most cases will underperform during exams.

Comment

Working...
    X