This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample Problems

Are the sample problems on www.actuary.com intended to be of similar difficulty to the questions on the upcoming exam? Just wondering because I can do most of them with relative ease and I don't want to be surprised by drastically harder problems on Wednesday.

I have wondered the same thing. I have a feeling that the questions will be more difficult than the sample problems. For example, the sample problems did not include questions about most of the continuous and discrete distributions that are on the new test. I expect there to be more of those types of questions on the test.

Comment

Sample problems

I definitely expect the real exam to be more difficult than the sample posted, as the sample consisted of old Course 1 problems, and nothing on new topics.

Yours,
      Krzys' Ostaszewski

Originally posted by bv12
      Are the sample problems on www.actuary.com intended to be of similar difficulty to the questions on the upcoming exam? Just wondering because I can do most of them with relative ease and I don't want to be surprised by drastically harder problems on Wednesday.
      Want to know how to pass actuarial exams? Go to: smartURL.it/pass

Comment

Working...
      X