X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Solutions

Hello,

I am currently looking for the May 2005 Exam P solutions. I have noticed the May 2005 Exam FM solutions posted in the Sample Examinations section of the SOA site, but as of yet, the Exam P questions and solutions are unavailable.

Does anyone know if and where they can be found?

If they are unavailable, does this imply that there was a faulty question (or questions) on the exam? For what other reasons would the SOA neglect to post the questions and solutions?

Thanks
    James

exam 2005 p solutions

I was surprised that they didn't post the solutions myself. I mean, after all this was the first exam under the new syllabus, so at least they should've posted it to give an indication of the types of questions that would be tested

Comment

Originally posted by James
      Hello,

I am currently looking for the May 2005 Exam P solutions. I have noticed the May 2005 Exam FM solutions posted in the Sample Examinations section of the SOA site, but as of yet, the Exam P questions and solutions are unavailable.

Does anyone know if and where they can be found?

If they are unavailable, does this imply that there was a faulty question (or questions) on the exam? For what other reasons would the SOA neglect to post the questions and solutions?

Thanks
      James
      Exam P was not released this time around. It's possible that the SOA felt that the sample problems sufficiently cover the material on the exam (although I heard that Chebyshev's Inequality, while not explicitly mentioned in the syllabus, appeared on the exam), so that releasing the recent exam was unnecessary. Or, there could be plans to incorporate some of the same problems into the next Exam P test in September. Whatever the argument, the May 2005 Exam P will not be released.

Comment

Thanks for your help =)

Comment

Working...
        X