This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASM study guide question

I am currently studying for Sept. Exam P. I have been trying to get as much study material through inter-library loan as possible because we cannot really afford text books right now. The Spring 2004 Krzysztof Ostaszewski ASM Study Manual is available, but no one has the 2005 edition (didn't suprise me). Will I get most of the material using this book, or with the new exam is it too out of date to be useful? If I can't get anything usful, I will try to by used, but those aren't cheap either (as you all know). Of course once I get an actuary job this won't be a problem :-)

ASM Manual

This is complete surprise to me: as I understand, the second edition is ready and available at Actex. Have you tried contacting Actex? Yes, second edition is better.

Yours,
    Krzys' Ostaszewski

Originally posted by gbarber
    I am currently studying for Sept. Exam P. I have been trying to get as much study material through inter-library loan as possible because we cannot really afford text books right now. The Spring 2004 Krzysztof Ostaszewski ASM Study Manual is available, but no one has the 2005 edition (didn't suprise me). Will I get most of the material using this book, or with the new exam is it too out of date to be useful? If I can't get anything usful, I will try to by used, but those aren't cheap either (as you all know). Of course once I get an actuary job this won't be a problem :-)
    Want to know how to pass actuarial exams? Go to: smartURL.it/pass

Comment

Working...
    X