This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Dr Krzysztof Ostaszewski

I purchased your study manual for exam p. I'm running through the 6 practice exams and i'm doing alright, being able to answer the majority of the questions. However, I get to the 6th exam and the difficulty just spikes upwards. All the questions seem different from the questions on the first 5. Are they equally likely to be on the test? cuz that just killed some of my confidence?

That's so funny. I was working on that test today and I thought the exact same thing. Those order stats problems were driving me crazy. I also hope the test will not be quite THAT difficult.

Comment

ASM Manual practice exams

Yes, this is intentional. Practice exam 6 hits all areas that are new on the exam P and relatively marginal, many candidates ignore those. But, as you know, the difference between a 5 and a 6 is just one problem. If you can get 70% on practice exam 6, you are probably ready. I will probably put a note in the new edition about this.

But then again, I do not want you to feel overconfident, so maybe I should not? You should not be overconfident on the real exam, just overprepared.

Yours,
      Krzys'

Originally posted by robertr24
      That's so funny. I was working on that test today and I thought the exact same thing. Those order stats problems were driving me crazy. I also hope the test will not be quite THAT difficult.
      Want to know how to pass actuarial exams? Go to: smartURL.it/pass

Comment

Working...
      X