This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2005 Exam P

Does anyone know if the questions and solutions from the May 2005 Exam P were released and where i could find them? I couldn't find them on the SOA website. Thanks in advance.

After the exam, they posted the questions and solutions for only a couple of days, then deleted them, so I don't think you can find them now. But in the two days somebody downloaded them, hope you can get help from them. By the way, I took the exam in May, I think it is easier than the practice test on the Actex manual book.

Comment

Originally posted by Libby
      After the exam, they posted the questions and solutions for only a couple of days, then deleted them, so I don't think you can find them now. But in the two days somebody downloaded them, hope you can get help from them. By the way, I took the exam in May, I think it is easier than the practice test on the Actex manual book.
      Are you sure about this???

Comment

yes, my friend told me he had the questions and solution.
        Last edited by Libby; August 22 2005, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Libby
          I'm very sure that this exam was not released. SOA, for sure, did not post this exam anywhere. The only way someone has a copy of this exam is if a group of students memorized questions and later recreated the exam, which is against SOA rules. You will not find any exam P manuals with any past exam P questions.
          Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

Working...
          X