Real Exam questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Exam questions

I'm doing some old exam's questions Like course1_1100 2000_Nov course1. I found there are some PURE math questiosn like Integral Differential problems. like 24,31,33,35 etc. Are those normal on the current CBT exams? BTW, how many questiosn will be on the real exams? 30, 35 or 40? What kind of pencil will they give us? Automtical pencil or ....

Originally posted by dadaizigg View Post
    I'm doing some old exam's questions Like course1_1100 2000_Nov course1. I found there are some PURE math questiosn like Integral Differential problems. like 24,31,33,35 etc. Are those normal on the current CBT exams? BTW, how many questiosn will be on the real exams? 30, 35 or 40? What kind of pencil will they give us? Automtical pencil or ....
    Back it when Course 1 (and not P) Calculus was tested explicitly i.e. you could see a problem that asked for existence of limits given some conditions - basic Real Analysis questions or questions that dealt with finding a volume - basic Calc. 3 material, when it switched to P, calculus was decided to be tested implicitly i.e. find the Cov. of 2 Cont. Random Variables

Comment

Working...
    X