This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study material?

I have Dr. K's study material for the Spring '05 exam. Should this be good enough to study for the early '06 test, or should I purchase updated material?
    Thanks

Originally posted by rogerc08
    I have Dr. K's study material for the Spring '05 exam. Should this be good enough to study for the early '06 test, or should I purchase updated material?
    Thanks
    It's probably enough. You might want to ask about errata, or changes that have been made with his new manual, unless that's something that's available on his website.

Comment

Dr. K?

Dear rogerc08:

If by Dr. K you mean me, there is a new edition of the ASM Manual for Spring 2006, available now at Actex. It has some additional material, and some more explanations, plus two more practice tests. In summary, you will be probably OK, but get the errata (linked from the ASM web site,
      www.studymanuals.com) and free stuff from the ASM web site.
      Of course I would love it if you buy the new manual, but this is your call.
      Good luck.

Yours,
      Krzys' Ostaszewski

Originally posted by rogerc08
      Thanks
      Want to know how to pass actuarial exams? Go to: smartURL.it/pass

Comment

Working...
      X