Banner Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

study partner(s) for P1 exam in Chicago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• study partner(s) for P1 exam in Chicago?

Hello,
    I live in Chicago. If anyone in Chicago area is taking P1 exam and would like to study/discuss at times, please shoot me an email at [email protected]. Thank You

If you haven't taken P/1 already, I'm currently studying for the Nov-Dec exam and would be down to meet up and study together

Comment

Are you still looking or did you pass?

I live in NW suburbs of Chicago near Woodfield Mall
      Dan Kamka
      P/1, FM/2

Comment

Studying for May 2011 P1 Exam

Hi,

I am looking for a study group in Chicago! I am making my way through an online corse to help prepare but still think I could get more information if I had somebody to talk to in person.

DePaul graduate (double major in Finance and Marketing). I've begun studying for the P1 Exam at the beginning of this month. I have a lot of calculus experience but took my last class during my undergrad a few years ago. I understand most of the material and am looking for someone on my level as well.

Please email me [email protected] if you'd like to meet up for a study group.

Thanks,
        Samantha

Comment

I passed P/1 in January. I earned a grade of 10.
          Dan Kamka
          P/1, FM/2

Comment

Samantha,
            Did you pass the exam? I have lots of study materials for very low prices. Let me know if you are interested. I just passed the exam, so I am looking to sell my study materials.
            Dan Kamka
            P/1, FM/2

Comment

Working...
            X