X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A humble thought

Originally posted by JS1 View Post
    Quit calling me a troll! Wake up, this is real life... India's wages are drastically lowering than the U.S. The U.S. cannot compete with India for work because of the vast disparity in wages. Are you satisfied with just giving up and letting India take over?
    JS1, My friend, are you afraid of the globalisation and the competition that you face from eastern countries?

If yes, then the remedy is not to turn h1b's or indians out of this country..but to work hard..

Currently the trend going on in the globalisation is trying to make the wages in the whole world equal...so very SOON you will see those 15 cents a hour coming close to your own salary per hour..or the other way around..

Well for your information, let me tell me you the maximum growth nowadays in insurance sector is observed in most of the eastern countries..and that is not because they have lower wages but because they have more calibre.

So my humble advice to you is, dont send any Indians back to India but if you can, treat them as your competition. Probably that will avoid the scene of YOU going to India and working there for 15 cents per hour.

WAKE UP AND OPEN TOO

Comment

Originally posted by JS1 View Post
      Quit calling me a troll! Wake up, this is real life... India's wages are drastically lowering than the U.S. The U.S. cannot compete with India for work because of the vast disparity in wages. Are you satisfied with just giving up and letting India take over?
      That's so true, my husband was working at IBM, and 2008 they started laying off people, when there were 11 people in my husband's team, he was still in until there were only 2 people, at the end, IBM outsourse the whole department to india, and my husband lost his job, he was so upset.

Comment

Working...
      X