This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOA list of internships

Hello everyone, a few months back i went ahead and printed off the SOA list of employers that hire interns or have student programs. I have contacted literally every company off the list and only about 10 have replied. Do you think I should re-contact the companies I haven't heard from? And out of the 10, 3 contacted me for interviews and 2 didn't work out. I'm still waiting to hear from the one company. Thanks in advance.

What do you have to lose?
    Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

Originally posted by darla.mcwilson
      Hello everyone, a few months back i went ahead and printed off the SOA list of employers that hire interns or have student programs. I have contacted literally every company off the list and only about 10 have replied. Do you think I should re-contact the companies I haven't heard from? And out of the 10, 3 contacted me for interviews and 2 didn't work out. I'm still waiting to hear from the one company. Thanks in advance.
      You are guaranteed not to get every job that you don't apply for and follow up on. Think of it that way.
      "You better get to living, because dying's a pain in the ***." - Frank Sinatra

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_ar...blogger_id=174 - where I talk about the Blues and the NHL.

Comment

Working...
      X