This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Ideas?

I've been using the SOA training programs directory and applying for internships, but I have received no responses. Does anyone have any tips for my search?
    Thanks

Originally posted by Brent
    I've been using the SOA training programs directory and applying for internships, but I have received no responses. Does anyone have any tips for my search?
    Thanks
    If that didn't work, go to DW Simpson. I've heard many things about them: some bad, but mostly good. www.dwsimpson.com. They have comprehensive information about a lot of things.

Oh, and I guess since this discussion board supports it: www.actuarialcareers.com. If you type in www.actuary.com, there's a whole bunch of links - a lot of them devoted to careers and employment. PM if you'd like a little more detail.

Comment

Internships

I am confused here -- you are looking for an internship and your college has no information and positions advertised from companies? And why are you staying in this college? We will have a Meet The Firms even at Illinois State University, take a look: http://www.math.ilstu.edu/actuary/events.html, come and give your resume to all companies present. We welcome all students, but really like those who have exams. Come see the famous Normal, Illinois and maybe get a job in the middle of corn fields.
      Yours,
      Krzys'
      Want to know how to pass actuarial exams? Go to: smartURL.it/pass

Comment

Working...
      X