This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actuarial grads info sheet

Hi everyone. This is a nice site, hopefully more people will find out about it and start posting here.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever found a job through posting their info on the info sheet associated with this site (I'm not sure of the name). I'm just curious. I did try it several years ago, but I think that was before I even had an exam or when I had only one. THanks.

I didn't know there was anything more on this site than the forum. I'll look into it when I have time since I need a job too.
    Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyjoe
      Hi everyone. This is a nice site, hopefully more people will find out about it and start posting here.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever found a job through posting their info on the info sheet associated with this site (I'm not sure of the name). I'm just curious. I did try it several years ago, but I think that was before I even had an exam or when I had only one. THanks.
      I'll have to put in a little plug here and say that many, many entry level people have found a job through the Actuarial Grads Network. Some people never receive even a single phone call while others have found positions...it really runs the full range. Many companies sign up year after year to receive the profiles plus you can look at the testimonials page....I guess both of these are evidence that people are finding jobs through it. It's one of only a very few ways that actuarial companies and actuarial entry level candidates can easily come together. There is no "one" means to finding a job but The Actuarial Grads Network is certainly one of great tools out there to help in finding an entry level position.
      Last edited by admin; October 18 2005, 10:38 AM.
      Actuary.com - www.actuary.com
      Email - [email protected]

Comment

Well alright, I'll give it another try then...I'll have to check out the testimonials page, I guess I missed that.

Comment

Working...
        X