This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actuarial Jobs

Had a quick question, if someone where to complete 1-2 exams while still in school, what would be the likelyhood of that person being able to get a job while still completing their degree?

Originally posted by jpopo23
    Had a quick question, if someone where to complete 1-2 exams while still in school, what would be the likelyhood of that person being able to get a job while still completing their degree?
    Do you mean "I'd have a job once I complete college?" If you're in your final semester of college and there's no reason to suspect you *won't* graduate, there's a chance. If there's a chance that you won't end up graduating, it gets a bit more iffy.

If you're more than a semester away from graduating, don't count on it. Not saying it doesn't happen, but I think that's really rare if it happens at all.
    "You better get to living, because dying's a pain in the ***." - Frank Sinatra

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_ar...blogger_id=174 - where I talk about the Blues and the NHL.

Comment

Originally posted by jpopo23
      I was able to parlay an "intern" position into a full-time job after I graduated. I was still 1 year away from graduating when I first started with the company, but I only needed two more classes to graduate (I took a year because I wanted to take a few more classes for my own benefit before I left school).

Comment

Working...
      X