X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get experiences?

Hi there,

I'm new to actuarial study. I have been browsing around and read a lot of information about this field... just have some questions want to ask

From the job postings (oh I know I still have many many years to go to that part), I've seen quite a lot of them require years of experiences.. I just wonder, how do I get experiences in this field? Like I have to look for internship right? Can anyone please tell me how though? Furthermore, how come all job postings are for US?

Sorry if I've asked too many..
    Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

clear ::

There are positions for people with no experience labeled as "entry-level positions." You might consider looking at those. Consider using your college/university's career center to look for internships. Otherwise, you can submit resumé's directly to companies that you are interested in. There are jobs in Canada also. However, you are looking in all the wrong places. If you're in school, worry about passing exams before you worry about getting a job. Once you get the exams, the job will follow.
    Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

thanks ken

yes i know i need to worry about the exam before worrying about the job. i just want to know more, want to have a rough idea so that i could plan things.

thank you for your advice anyway

Comment

www.beanactuary.com is a very good website to check out if you haven't been there already.
        Whether you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be running.

Comment

Working...
        X