This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study material for Exam P/Exam 1

I'am new to this Acturary.com... basically Iam a computer engineer.But took a long break due to family & kids(almost 10 years).I don't want to work in the software field.
    Then my friend told me about Acturial science.She took these exams(P/FM) few years back.She gave her books to some of her friends & don't remember which book she followed.
    I decided to go for this Exam,I certainly know that I have to work hard.
    Could somebody please tell me what book is good for preparing Exam P/ Exam 1.

keep contact

Originally posted by sharmi19 View Post
    I'am new to this Acturary.com... basically Iam a computer engineer.But took a long break due to family & kids(almost 10 years).I don't want to work in the software field.
    Then my friend told me about Acturial science.She took these exams(P/FM) few years back.She gave her books to some of her friends & don't remember which book she followed.
    Hello Dear,

I am new member on this forum too.
    I will need to join with other peoples that can teache me something else.
    I really keep contact with other members on this forum like you.Maybe we could give start the study,changing materials of study,exemple,for get sucess on the all exams.
    This represents an importance for me.

So,I will put my e-mail here and I hope You can add me,please.
    I need to talk with other seeker of actuarial sciences.

e-mail: [email protected]
    [email protected]

Add me and We could be friends,talking more about be actuary.

Regards,
    Igor T. Almeida.

Comment

Hi

Hi Sharmi,

I am also new to this. I am from non-life insurance in India. I am in product development. I have to interact a lot with actuaries for product pricing, IBNR.

I am taking up Exam P in this november. I am very tensed as I don't have much mathematical exposure

you can reach me in [email protected]

Goodluck for you exams

Comment

Hi Sharmi,

I am also new to this. I am from non-life insurance in India. I am in product development. I have to interact a lot with actuaries for product pricing, IBNR.

I am taking up Exam P in this november. I am very tensed as I don't have much mathematical exposure

you can reach me [email protected][

Goodluck for you exams

Comment

Originally posted by sharmi19 View Post
          hi
          in my openion Actex and yufeng guo manuals r best for exam P
          FM P MFE MLC C

Comment

Working...
          X