Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Founder and President of ActuaryExamTutor.com

Hi:

I want to introduce myself. My name is Howard Heller and I am the founder and head of ActuaryExamTutor.com. We at AET provide live online tutoring services for students preparing for the P/1, FM/2, MFE, MLC, and C/4 exams.

I majored in actuarial science while at New York University. I am a veteran of sitting for the actuarial exams, understanding first hand how challenging the exams can be. And I know personally what a great sense of achievement it is to pass the exams.

I have used my experience being in the actuarial field to develop ActuaryExamTutor.com, knowing that personalized help from top instructors can make the difference between passing and failing the exams. I was a student who had to truly dedicate myself to studying for the exams in order to pass them. I wanted to provide a tutoring resource for students to make the process of preparing for the exams more manageable while also increasing their chances of passing. ActuaryExamTutor.com provides outstanding help for students preparing for the actuarial exams.
Working...
X